Election 2012: Silicon Valley's Innovation Agenda
As the November election approaches, what are the technology priorities that the candidates should be considering? What needs to happen in order to accelerate entrepreneurial growth in Silicon Valley and across the country? We'll explore what issues tech entrepreneurs and investors hope to see addressed.
- Natalie Fonseca, Co-founder and Executive Producer, Tech Policy Summit
- Kurt Collins, Co-founder and CEO, Enole
- Jens Francis, Managing Director, Faultline Group
- Mike McGeary, Co-founder and Director, Engine Advocacy
- David Tennenhouse, Partner, New Venture Partners
Recorded at Tech Policy Summit June 7, 2012, Napa, CA