Tech Policy in the Trenches: The Small Business Perspective
How do entrepreneurs and developers who, by necessity, need to be more focused on building products and finding customers keep up with what's happening in D.C.? What policy issues matter most to young companies, and what can be done to encourage more entrepreneurs to get involved as they grow their businesses?
- Natalie Fonseca, Co-founder and Executive Producer, Tech Policy Summit
- Lorraine Akemann, Co-founder, Moms with Apps
- Adam Bonnifield, Co-founder, Spinnakr
- Robert Leshner, Co-founder and CEO, Safe Shepherd
- Mike Sax, Co-founder, Asigo
Recorded at Tech Policy Summit June 6, 2012, Napa, CA